SCHEDULE AN EXPERIMENTAL CLASS
I, as an educator/trainer, consider myself responsible not only for teaching jiu-jitsu but also for taking care of the well-being and health of my students/athletes.
I promote Jiu-Jitsu as a pedagogical tool in Portuguese society. I value discipline among athletes and constantly encourage respect for others and the pursuit of self-control. My students train the good use of aggression, train nonviolence.
Fill the form
- Aesthetic reasons (lose weight, get stronger or gain muscle definition);
- Improve athletic performance to participate in competitions;
- Professional reasons (professions in which good physical condition and/or knowledge of fighting and self-defense techniques are imperative);
- Improve health and quality of life;
- Reduce stress;
- Improve cardiovascular and respiratory capacity;
- Increase flexibility, motor coordination, and reflexes;
- Disinhibit (applicable to the shy) and calm down (advisable for the restless and anxious);
- Increase self-esteem and self-confidence;
- Speed up the metabolism;
- Add the dynamics and diversity provided by Jiu-Jitsu to all who enjoy sports;